Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

December 07, 2009

Professor Carter on earth climate

Professor Carter, here, on the my-car global warming even if it is cooling crisis.  Irene sent it along so I won't have to do any work.

You already know some items that I have discussed, but here is a nut-job, denier from Australia who studies deep sea cores who also discussed ice core samples, and so on, covering some 400,000 years of climate. 

He is also not boring, so I will give up.

In all, we have been on a cooling trend for the last 100,000 years of this Halocene period, the spike in 1998 is not at all unusual, the climate is static since 2000, and we are most likely heading into a cooling period, a steep one.   (Not if, when.)

Oh yes, there can't be any polar bears because the world has been much warmer in the past and they are all dead.  Here is a photo of a bear obviously drowning.

I can see why the left will have to take control of the Internet.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home