Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

November 02, 2008

An interesting analysis

Interesting update/poll.  Not a blog.  Don't worry.

Note the election comes down to all Christians (McCain) vs. Jews, Other, None (Obama)  The Christians may want to get involved in politics a bit more and not go about their business thinking the government reflects the majority. I think I am an other, if you want to attack me for prejudice, though I sort of like Christians and they are relatively consistent.  

My view of politics is that most people are emotional and key off of psycho-sexual impulse, rather than an understanding of, say, the Constitution, Karl Marx, or Dachau. 

Anyway, I hope someone does an analysis of the polling systems.  The major print and TV media still have Obama at two digit leads. I am sure to discourage McCain voters.  It works.  So did calling Florida for Gore before the polls closed ( a PBS "mistake"). 

Here we see a lead within the margin of error.  A rainy day in Philly may decide the election. 

Stay well

IBD/TIPP Election '08 Daily Tracking Poll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home