Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

April 01, 2009

From Richard Corvetti



I don't care, so what, what's in it for me. Congressman Alfred E. Neuman.



If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed; if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed. Mark Twain




I don't make jokes. I
just watch the government and report the facts. Will Rogers


Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short
phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if
it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan (1986)

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean
politics won't take an interest in you! Pericles (430 B.C.)


A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong
enough to take everything you have. Thomas Jefferson

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home