Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

April 03, 2009

Tolerance: the fools last prayer



Irene sure can ruin a nice day.  It is much more pleasant to sleep away the day.

Below is a link to a very nice, chuckling arab leader who wants to kill you. Is that scarf the sign of a Hamas or just a general kill-the-other's sign? I was never sure. It is good to know your enemy or, at least, come to realize you are a target.

He is, however, gracious in wishing luck to the "rednecks" in the U.S. who wish to attack Washington, D.C. or Michigan's nuclear plant.


http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=0861ff3eabea1ceb73e4



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home