Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

November 28, 2010

Catching up

Some alien people wanted to receive this blog in their email and, being who I am, I never noticed any requests.  Sorry.  Then again, the former aliens may appreciate a blog that attempts to sort through stuff in a strange way and not sell things.  I would sell things, don't get me wrong. Someday, I will look into all this.

What I love, is if anyone wants to add a note it passes through me and, if there is a ad being submitted, I get to hit the "banned" button.  Even Obama can't do that, yet. I would say, now, most people agree with me as no one takes the time to attack me. I think that is a fair assessment.

I will take the time to calm down, mostly, now that more strangers are listening.  They won't get my humor which is usually an enjoyment taken from confusing people.

This will mean actually writing as opposed to yelling and clipping in supportive information.  That is easier, but I hope to move reading the blog from being a substitute for jumping sheep to an amusement during a coffee break. The good part of this return to my old concept is there will be fewer entries.

Dale:  would you like me to post your blog link?  (He is in Indonesia on a Fulbright, grant, that is.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home