Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

December 17, 2014

Short Example of Government

I am taking Amtrak on Friday, so I checked into ID requirements.


What is a Valid ID?
To be valid, your identification must be current and in-force. The following forms of identification are acceptable for persons 18 and older:
  • One piece of photo identification issued by a government authority, or
  • Two pieces of identification, at least one of which is issued by a government authority

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home