Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

January 01, 2008

2008

Howdy. I am back on the job. The world is once again secure.

This is New Year's day and that gives us a chance to create a gap with the past, one way to move into the future.

You may be interested in one particular celebration: CLICK HERE

My own gig at First Night went well. I took a big chance assuming that people would join in and sing, but I knew it is part of our human nature to share life with out neighbors in song. The longest anyone could hold out in the three shows was about a minute. When you pick songs that mean something, you have an open door to the heart.

Caught one lady wiping away tears after the September Song.

So, I wish you the same, wipe away your tears of experience and be not troubled by days of auld lang syne. After all, tomorrow is another future.

A happy new year is the best revenge.

Gene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home