Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

April 20, 2009

Deja Vieux



From Rod,

1934 Chicago Tribune ------------

I can't seem to get a sharper quality image, so if you need more detail, HERE It is a pretty clear cartoon, as well as currently apt.

I guess this may help the unbelievers that I am not making up stuff; this is just another round of the same old extraction of wealth. Back in FDR's time, the courts eventually declared much of the spending to be unconstitutional. May not be so, today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home