Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

June 24, 2009

As America Sleeps

Yesterday, there was an hour long press conference between Mr. Obama and the press corp with their prepared questions. It was a rollicking good time, jokes a poppin'. In the entire performance, there was no mention of Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, or North Korea.

In case you are relying on the media, I put in a video link. If it isn't there, just click on the headline:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home