Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

March 11, 2010

Bar Codes

Ray sent this along. I thought you may be interested.  When you go to buy something, the bar code tells you where it is from.

Don't see Mexico. Just a bit nervous about agricultural products.

As Irene says, this is the new me: short and punchy.


690-692 ... then it is MADE IN  CHINA
00 - 09 ...   USA   &  CANADA
30 - 37 ...   FRANCE
40 - 44 ...   GERMANY
47 ...  Taiwan
49 ... JAPAN50 ....   UK




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home