Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

July 31, 2011

Open Letter To Chris Gibson

Chris,

There is no micro debt crisis. The stampede is being run again without comment.  The press is executing their part in the plan perfectly, as usual. Old school republicans are running around wondering how not to be blamed for a stampede they didn't start, so they join in. {Now that I think of it, they did help start it}

There will be no default on our obligations unless the President ORDERS it.  Normally, no president would do that, but the current titular president intends to crash the nation.  We talked about this over a year ago. I pray you come to agree with this view. It is alien to our way of thinking, but it is quite sane in the world of Marx as supported by oligarchy.

The nation is playing the wrong game again. I doubt he is considering a second term so his engine has no governor. He just needs to execute his subversive role. If he had a history, birth certificate, writings, respect for the Constitution, or friends that contradict my alaysis, I might hold my thoughts.

There is no micro crisis.  The macro one has moved beyond the crisis stage and we are diverted by inside baseball reporting. Stephen King wrote in a book whose name I cannot recall: He was closing doors in front of him and would not hear them lock for years.

I cannot drone on about von Mises, Marxist methods, and Keynesian delusion, I can only say if one "compromises" one's principals, then he has none.

-------------------

PS:  what's with this tick thing?  A NEW government committee?  To what? Study ticks? This is the sort of thing that has pushed us over the deep divide.  Here is the solution:  get all the towns to permit guinea hens.  Then, release irradiated females.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterile_insect_technique

http://www.guineafowl.com/fritsfarm/guineas/ticks/tickstudy.pdf

"Committees are, by nature, timid. They are based on the premise of safety in numbers; content to survive inconspicuously, rather than take risks and move independently ahead. Without independence, without the freedom for new ideas to be tried, to fail, and to ultimately succeed, the world will not move ahead, but live in fear of its own potential." Dr. Ferdinand Porscheā€

Can I put in an invoice for $250,000 for that solution?

My best and support

Gene (of the Irregulars)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home