Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

September 19, 2011

Graphs chart a million words

Nice try, but inflation is considered so these are "constant dollars."

When I was in college, I remember every year the education grant from the feds went up, I forget what we called it.  Anyway, wouldn't you know it, the tuition went up exactly the same amount.  This was a good thing, as it provided a way to hire all sorts of teachers of inexplicable subjects who could educate generations of more inexplicable teachers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home