Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

August 17, 2011

Warning

Photo: Essentially unrelated, but neat.

Warning email Rod forwarded.  Take heed and be aware that you may get this:


You have just received a Taliban virus. Since we are not so technologically advanced here in Afghanistan, this is a MANUAL virus. 
Please delete all the files on your hard disk yourself and send this email to everyone you know. 



Government workers: call a meeting to discuss whether an email should be published advising people about this dangerous email virus.  I recommend you put in the "re" section of your email:  VIRUS - DO NOT OPEN.  

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home