Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

August 09, 2011

Now, for something not funny

I am in my capitulation mode, so while I shake off the stupidity the GOP in Congress, permit me to just deal in mockery.  Seems like that is all that works, as logic and history mean nothing.  (Get more peanut butter).

From Chicago, of all places, earlier this year if I recall:




I found an interesting site listed on some of the pictures in an email from Kathy:  foundingbloggers.com

Worth checking out as it may be good.  

In my capitulation, I can still remember that we all must sign up to vote in primaries.  That is where the future is. The elections are meaningless if crowd that brought us the recent moronic piercing of the debt ceiling is reelected - I mean Republicans. There can be no excuse for voting for that last straw, let alone promoting it. 

Thomas Soul had backed the plan and, now, has changed his mind as the details are being released. Our legislators have no such excuse for stupidity.  And, there is no other word as apt as "stupidity." 

The point of being a representative, is to represent, not plot on how to avoid criticism of those who criticize you anyway.  The latest group comment is that the collapse of the stock market was caused by the tea party, who also caused the drop to a AA+ rating. There are the drones who will believe that drivel.

There is also no question the leadership of the GOP had a plan to negotiate with itself and agree to a "compromise." There is no compromise of principal. Those who say there is, do not understand what they are. 

In addition to voting in primaries (this is important as the GOP is going to sweep no matter what clown is nominated) I suggest you spend your days telling everyone you talk to that the destruction of our economy and will is INTENTIONAL.  One people get that, even the drones may have a light go off in their heads.  

We need to win over 5% of the drones, so try and talk to them without violence. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home