Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

December 18, 2011

Agenda 21: TIme to defund the U.N.

Agenda 21, Comrade, a driving force behind the the seemingly bizarre actions of the federal government. VIDEO

Web site.

Recall, I mentioned recently Obama has setup a committee to regulate rural land.  On that committee is Homeland Security and the FCC.  This is clearly to make sure people do as they are told and there is no disagreement aired.

Watch for the attack on the Intent to heat up and watch to see the GOP leadership is part of the movement.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home