Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

December 01, 2012

Something different

Hi,

I am working on several projects and will present capsules here. The result should be less rambling and of a different slant.  I see no need to waste my brain working on irresolvable chaos caused by foolish clients, avaricious lawyers, sleepy judges, and a tyrannical government. So, not having any real useful skills that I will be hired for, having some gray hair, I will try writing.

Oh, I am also working with Ken on establishing a business out of New Brunswick, CA wherein U.S. citizens can become solo owners of a Canadian corporation.  Not a cheap affair, but not expensive either. Depends on whether you want to have your money in Argentina, the U.S., or Canada.

For now, a reminder:


 
There was happy talk when the last time the GOP rolled over. There is happy talk now and Obama is doing nothing, waiting for the GOP to roll over.  Keep in mind that happy talk, see above, does not trumpt economic reality in the mid and long term. The market is about where it collapsed in 2011 and all that has happened is companies are stockpiling case, wealth is leaving the U.S., and the dollar has been slated to be devalued for years. Thank God the Europeans need to put their money here. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home