Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

June 18, 2013

AMTRAK: the Baby Huey of the Federal Government


Dear Customer,
Thank you for contacting Amtrak. We respond to online inquiries 7 days a week between the hours of 8 am and 11 pm (ET). E-mails are answered in the order that they are received. We will respond as soon as possible.
Please do not reply to this message.
Sincerely,
Amtrak Customer Service
Amtrak is a registered service mark of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation.



----- Eugene Cunningham Wrote -----
Subject: New Reservation Questions

Nature of Comment: 

Name: Eugene Cunningham
Email: getgene@gmail.com
Address1: 
Address2: 
City: 
State: 
Zip/Postal: 
Country: United States
Primary Phone: 518 879 1763 - mobile
Mobile Phone: 
Amtrak Guest Rewards #: 

Reservation Number: 

Date of Incident: mm/dd/yyyy
Time of Incident: hh:mm am

Message:
I am trying to buy tickets! The online system is defective, refuses my zip code and I am a registered user, and I cannot call anyone but can try after 6 am. The local stations cannot be called. The IM message is to a mindless computer. If there really is an AMTRAK, how does one purchase tickets? Would you like to hire me to run your sales? Gene

Operating System: MacOSX (MacOSX 10_6_8)
Browser: KHTML(Safari) (KHTML(Safari534.59.8))
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_8) AppleWebKit/534.59.8 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1.9 Safari/534.59.8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home