Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

April 29, 2013

Systems Integration: Fascism Redux

As we struggle to sort out the tactics of our rulers, it is important to keep track of the macro-political moves, the strategy.  Permit me to provide a long essay.  If there are syntax errors, etc., I apologize as I do have to earn money to  pay taxes and prepare for the coming currency collapse. I submit this is a worthwhile essay to read carefully and send around.   I propose to provide you with a way to understand the apparent chaos in the world and U.S., in particular.  There may be chaos, but it is all part of a plan.

One place to start is in the climate confusion.  As the science of the earth's physical and biological patterns grow as a result of political claims, the crowing about man-caused cooling, warming, changing the entire earth wanes. Attacks continue, of course, but scientists interested in reputations as as scientists are finally having their voices heard.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home