Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

July 17, 2014

A Snap Shot of Chaos

It is difficult being a blogger when you have real stuff to do.

Nonetheless, a word worthy of meditation, I decided I would merely list the headlines of online stories from the Washington Times, below. Read through the news items and tell me, over and over again, we are not on the eve of destruction.

The one really cool item to look into is add about Apple's next smart device. There is an entire industry firming up regarding the use of smart sensors for freakin' everything. Apple appears to have a good lead. Apple's main supplier, also near Cupertino, will be the next monster business - very soon. Also, if I recall my bleary reading, Cisco is at the hub of the Internet of everything, which it being called, at least a month ago.

Anyway, I didn't want to depress you, so I left out the sports articles.

Good night. Perhaps, tomorrow is a better day.


Illegal immigration crisis poses quandary for Democrats

Two sides: Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley has called publicly for President Obama not to send immigrant children back to their home countries but privately urged a White House official not to house them at a site in Maryland. Story, A12. (Associated Press)
Potential 2016 Democratic presidential candidates are showing divisions over how ... more
  
TOP NEWSRead More
OPINIONRead More
POLITICSRead More
SPECIAL DEALS FOR TIMES READERS
VIDEORead More
SECURITYRead More
SPORTSRead More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home