Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

July 19, 2009

Agh


It is Sunday and I made the mistake of watching C Span for a moment.

Sotomayor was asked if ruling that same sex marriage was constitutional would be making law or interpreting law.

She refused to answer, but she said the matter is a very important subject and that making law was much different from interpreting it. That was her answer. Nothing else made sense to any human outside the democrats in the Senate. Homer Simpson makes more sense.

The Republicans do not question the phony answers. A bad attorney would tear her apart on a cross examination. She is lying and hiding what she believes as she knows what she will do is not was she is supposed to do.

Tell me, over and over again, we are not on the eve of destruction.

What scares me is the dolts walking around don't even know what this means.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home