Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

February 11, 2010

Call To Action: Codex Alimentarius is descending upon us

Back in my Tech Valley Times days I wrote an article about Doctor Rima Laibow.  I had met her and General Stubblebine (Ret) a few times and worked on a business matter. Great people.  He is the former director of the DIA which, I think, means he was my father's boss.

She is an M.D. maverick who practices medicine outside the norm;  she is concerned with health as opposed to fixing.  She looks into foods, supplements, and we even talked about treatments by frequency.

Even then, she was going to D.C. to fight the Codex Alimentarius  - for many years.  She has warned us and needs help.

I learned a new term, yesterday, the "normalcy bias."  This term describes why people don't act when confronted with a crisis.  There is a tendency in 80% of the people to not see the crisis coming, then become disoriented waiting for direction.  This is exactly what the left is banking on.  Will we agree to Big Brother when a good  nap will do?

Of note, the term is mentioned in a book about why some people survive and others don't.  The survivors have "situational awareness" and know what to do in a crisis, having paid attention.


“How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler



WATCH and SPREAD


I urge you to get a piece of pie, a big one, and listen to the lecture I posted. In this time of one apparent, but not, crazy laws dropping like rain, the Codex appears mundane - trust me it is not.  If it is not stopped, you will not be able to get Vitamin C or Niacin or anything without a prescription.

Two years ago, I refused to take rat poison (medical grade:  Warfarin) and started myself on niacin, Aregenine, aspirin, serrapeptase, and nattokinase.  I am still here and my preference for vitamin K  over rat poison has prevented heart problems and cost next to nothing.  I am doing very well, to the confusion of some doctors.  I fired one doctor and another decided he did not want me.  Imagine if I had no option but to ask doctors for a worm enzyme.  (Actually, some pharmacy company will be able to sell it for 50 times the current cost and it will be promoted by cute salesgirls. This will reduce medical costs, if I understand the Democrats.)

As Rima notes the father of the Codex was the father of the gaz used in concentration camps and who was sentenced at Nuremberg.  Of course, being an ex-Nazi animal, he hooked up with the U.N. and the WTO which are behind this "harmonization" of member nations to the Codex which, by the way, is a "trade" item and has nothing to do with health.  It seeks to control all food and supplements - period.  Recall the founder of the Bildebergers was also a convicted NAZI.  Anyone catching on?

Senator McCain recently introduced a bill to accept the Codex, pushed by the drug companies who are exempt, thereby proving the need for supplements for dementia.  INFO  At that site, there is action you can take.  [One blog says McCain is pushing this because of the need to protect athletes from evil supplements.  If he really believes that, we need a recall.]

This new Codex gambit is very quiet and very dangerous.  We are losing the battle to each what we want.  One comment I read is that Hayworth is not much better on this.  I don't know.  Here is another:

Regarding Codex, there is a site out there (can't find it, maybe someone else can or knows about it?) that has what Codex actually does and when it really starts. If I remember correctly, it begins sometime in 2012 and it is a "safety" measure, but it isn't as draconian as some have made it out to be. Remember December 31, 2009? Well, I still get my supplements . Additionally, HR 2749 needs to pass for it to be implemented.

It may be our nation is lost to the Marxists and oligarchs, but part of the blame goes to the Republicans for nominating a troll who couldn't even think up a good question to ask Obama.  If anyone, anywhere, including the press, actually contested Obama, we would not be in looking for exits.  The fix is in.

We have lost the battle to protect our property and are losing our freedom.  If things gets too bad, you can always just leave, but where do you get your food?

In any event, watch this subject.  If it becomes law, buy vitamins and so on in bulk next year.

=====

PS - does anyone know why spell check seems to have vanished from Blogger?  Did I do something?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home