Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

February 15, 2010

US Report on EMP

From Irene, who doesn't like my wise crack regarding the EMP site in my prior blog. Below is the full US report, that was published the same day as the 9/11 report.  You wonder if that was on purpose. 

Below is an executive summary of 48 pages and a full report of 190 pages.  Only the government could have a 48 page executive summary. 


Report of the Commission to assess the Threat to the United States
from Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Attack. 48 pages.

http://www.empcommission.org/docs/empc_exec_rpt.pdf

The full report: Approx. 190 pages.

http://www.empcommission.org/docs/A2473-EMP_Commission-7MB.pdf

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home