Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

March 29, 2010

KGB Subversion Lecture

Greg sent this to lecture to me. I am offering this as a last chance to catch on.  You will understand why I am advising people to buy silver and move off shore in some way.

In the video, a former KGB agent whose front was that of a "journalist", explains the KGB techniques in subverting a nation. This is not me choking over what is going on, it is just another first-hand testimony as to what has gone on unseen by the dumbed and numbed population.

We are in the latter stages of this subversion and as proof of its success, you probably don't believe of word of this.

Mr. Bezmenov calls the U.S. a receptive target of subversion, mostly because we are open and stupid. Note we we elected president. A Marxist with no history who is propped up by the media and a long list of Marxist in government and in Chicago.  You think I am over dramatic?

Please watch the first segment.

As the lecturer says, you cannot be subverted it you refuse to be.


Here


There are several  videos following, but the first should stun you, unless you are already disheartened, which is the first goal of subversion.

Note, he says phase one of the subversion takes 15-20 years so you can teach one one generation enough to screw it up, to demoralize it.

I cannot doubt that Mr. Obama is an overt Marxist operative.  He is, likely, working with the big power brokers who want to create a fascist state, but, if history repeats itself, those are the first eliminated after the dictator takes over.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home