Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

April 10, 2014

India's Customer Service Hub


There was a caption in the original: Now you understand why Indians can figure out your computer problem and you can't.  Notice the exquisite building across the street. Once this twentieth century crap is sorted out, it will be a nice spot.

Wait, there is a tree in the ganglia.  I think it is part of the infrastructure.

I can see why the emerging world is skipping to cell phone service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home