Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

April 11, 2014

"Real Science" On Impact of CO2 and Correlations


How CO2 Has Affected Me Personally
CO2 has risen from 0.00032 mole fraction CO2 to a frightening 0.00040 mole fraction during my lifetime. You can see this disturbing trend in the graph below.
ScreenHunter_75 Apr. 09 09.20
How has this affected me personally? As CO2 increased, so did my height. The correlation was unmistakable. I didn’t realize it until recently, but all 40 of my tallest years have occurred during the last 40 years, and I haven’t had a below average height year in over four decades.
It is time to end the CO2 madness, and go back to living short miserable lives in caves.

By Steven Goddard. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home