Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

April 11, 2011

YouTube Speech

Watch this short speech.  I am sad to say I am in agreement.

Please note, I watched twice and the number of viewers never changed and my comment was not taken.

Pay attention to what is going on.  Consider you are the frog and the water is boiling.

For me, the viewership is 4,509.  A note said "wtf" it has the same number of viewers as a year ago:  4,000

Send this around virally.

Gene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home