Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

August 21, 2013

Bin Lyin

Greg sent along photos of a national protest effort. People on overpasses. Of course, you won't see this on TV.

 I like this one from Belton, Texas.



I have come to think sanity requires either living somewhere in the old America with others who have left the Wiener World or find a mountain top.  At least, there are people awake; of course, they are relegated to overpasses, which is, apparently, one word. If you make Tee shirts out of this, I get 5% of the gross.

You may as well join in the protest. Terence wrote (in Latin): Silence is Consent.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home