Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

February 08, 2008

China basking in global warming


As I mentioned before, my favorite source for objective news is Xinha, the (communist) Chinese news agency. To get a feel for it and for the incredible winter disasters there, I recommend linking over: China Weather

To the right, see photo of stranded travelers in the a train station. Think we have troubles?

What is important to note is the recounting of all the assistance and messages of concern that China is receiving from world governments and NGOs. This is important as they begin to grow into maturity in the world community they may become better world citizens.

If you want a good snap shot of our election campaigns: Elections

All this stuff going on, all over the world, and we worry about dead and dying entertainers.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home