Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

October 13, 2009

Perfect

I wrote up quite a bit, then realized the point of this entry is a perfect summation of what is going on. So, here it is. I can't make things any clearer.

Don't forget, the theme of this blog is to listen to the message, not make judgments based on the messenger. Please, don't prove my thesis a valid one, here.

Oh, I failed, yesterday, trying to get a good copy embedded and have no idea if it worked here.  If not, you can click on the title and go to Youtube.





===

I said I would say what I was doing re investments, but that will dilute the message. Just let me add, if followed what I said regarding DDS, it is probably time to take your profits. The next shoe to drop is the commercial real estate market.

Indeed, the market will become a nightmare. You can have a stock going up and lose money because the dollar is devalued. Go to Canada and buy some money.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home