Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

May 04, 2011

Birther revisited

I can't believe I am back at looking at Hawaiian birth certificates.  If you recall, I did so before the election and noted the problems that came up  - and were ignored.  Anyway, this entry is weird.  A blog person was looking at the recently released, allegedly certified birth certificate of Mr. Obama. Mildly interesting:


commas.jpg

There really is a problem with the "4 ," but that would only be an interesting conspiracy theory fact.  The  August 4 is clearly not in line with the year. Clearly, the form was reinserted to be typed is original.  Anyway, 

Here is the new certificate:



I took note of the various pixel anomalies found by the blog author and how hand drawn boxes are identical re pixels, the logical implication being one was cut and pasted, but I looked at the document like a normal person:  The number is 61-10641 and the birthday is August 4th.  

Twins were born the next day in the same place (the pixel people think those were the basis of a forgery). Here is are the forms.



You can look up the documents on your own to verify this, but the twins who were born on 

APRIL 5, 1961:  Certificates:  61-10637 abd 61-10638

Mr. Obama: 

APRIL 4, 1961:  Certificate 6-10641

So, the first question a good trial lawyer would ask is: 


How is it the twins were born the day after and have earlier numbers?

If this is not explained, people should go to jail.  

I have been dubious of the certificate of live birth, but found it sufficient to complain that Mr. Obama was a born a British subject, but, now, I am a birther.  

Please let me know what I am missing, if anything?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home