Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

June 25, 2011

Jim Roger's daughter has a Swiss account

I know you have read my hysteria for years, now, but here is a reminder.

Stocks and bonds are done. The dollar is done.

Watch Jim Rogers.

You and I didn't do this, except we voter for buffoons. However, you and I can prepare and even come out ahead. Perhaps, when the hurricane and flood run through us, Keyenes will actually be dead and we can return to a community based nation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home