Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

June 27, 2011

RIP: Wind Turbines

Rod sent in an extensive article concerning the death of wind energy systems.  At least, they are dead and dying in Europe, where the global warming/change hysteria took root, but the turbine companies are now talking to democrats in the U.S. Building pointless monsters would be good for the Spanish economy, as well as GEs.

If you still don't believe every word I publish:

Here

Tehachapi's dead turbines

I know I said I wouldn't just link to other articles, but after awhile, you get bored stating the obvious. What I am going to do, however, is start defining terms.  I am doing this so I can organize information for a book.

One of the reason for consensus knowlege is that terms have been redefined so any good, touchy-feely person has to arrive a preordained positions.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home