Gene's Footnotes

I have never been impressed by the messenger and always inspect the message, which I now understand is not the norm. People prefer to filter out discordant information. As such, I am frequently confronted with, "Where did you hear that...." Well, here you go. If you want an email version, send me an email.

January 27, 2014

Blame Canada 1.1

Our agent in Toronto, Irene, sent this along with an admission of Canada's blame. It is secret Internet documentation you get from Canadian sources - for Canadians, eh?

Only Big Environment still protects deniers because of all the money to be made in blaming the U.S. for millions of cows farts.


So, when Key West gets cold, is it because they drive to bars? I say not!  LOOK!

It is the arctic blow that hits Maple Trees, then leaves.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home